Share your wisdom & newfound discoveries.
Creating a short 45 second social distancing tips video is an opportunity to get creative and share your personal advice to friends & fellow students seeking support during the COVID-19 crisis.
Have you discovered an activity or new talent that keeps you busy whilst indoors? Are you willing to share your discovery or COVID-19 best practices with fellow students across the country?
The India Student Hub student-led Social Distancing Tips video allows you to help thousands of international students in the U.S from your home.
How you can make a difference
- Help viewers feel less isolated and supported by the international student community.
- Create your own individual 45-second Social Distancing Tips video to post on your social media account to get featured on the ISHUBUS Instagram, website, & Facebook pages. You take the video, we'll handling going viral.
- Ask three friends to do the same and tag @ISHUBUS on your story/feed!
WHAT TO INCLUDE
- Name, university, and field of study
- How do you keep busy while social distancing?
- Your own discovery or COVID-19 social distancing best practices to inspire peers/friends and fellow students.
CRITERIA FOR ENTRY
- Please ensure that COVID-19/social distancing related information is backed by the WHO/CDC.
- All videos must be shot in landscape mode.
- Dress code: please make sure that clothing is appropriate.
- Maximum length of video is 45 seconds.